The average household will do at least one load of washing a day. Have you thought of the strain this puts on your washing machine?
Here at Hubys we can offer washing machine maintenance and repairs in your home in Yorkshire. We cover Beverley, York, Hull and Harrogate and the East Yorkshire area.
Limescale can build up in the water filter, heating element, washing machine pipes, and the drum.
It causes poor water pressure, shortens the life of your machine and causes poor washing performance.
Follow our top tips to prevent a build-up of limescale in your washer:
- Running low temperature washes rarely activate the ingredients to remove limescale so we recommend running a hot wash cycle once a month.
- Remove and soak the machine’s filter.
- Run a very hot wash with vinegar, baking soda or strong limescale remover.
- Wash the inside of your soap drawer with a strong detergent.
- Clean out the door of your washer, including any hard to reach crevises.
From Beverley to Harrogate, Hull to Rotherham, we can repair many makes of washing machines and laundry equipment.
If your washing machine has a limescale build you are struggling to deal with please contact our experts on 0800 012 1082 or book online.